Are you thinking of adding more space and value to your home but aren’t sure of an attic conversion cost? Come and see the team at AtticPlus to discover options that will suit any budget.
We are The Attic Specialists and can help you create extra storage space for those precious items, somewhere fresh and new to relax or even add on a bedroom or two to spread the family out.
We’ll help you make the most of space you didn’t realise was even there!
Cost of Attic Conversion
Attic conversion costs are very reasonable, especially when compared to external storage and the value it adds to the property.
A full conversion of attic to living space isn’t that much cheaper than an extension, but in Sydney most people don’t have room for an extension, so the only other option is to move. It’s cheaper to build an attic than to pay stamp duty, fees and other costs on a new house.
Storage Shed VS Essential or Dust Proof Storage
Adding an attic onto your home is less expensive than hiring space at a storage unit.
- Storage units can cost on average about $250 a month and up to $3000 per year.
- An attic conversion can work out to be less expensive than 4 years at a storage unit.
Long term value of attics
While an attic conversion can be costly on the initial outlay, it’s still a much cheaper option than purchasing a bigger house or even extending outwards on your current home.
- It’s cost effective to build long-term.
- Gives you and your family the benefit of more space.
- You don’t have to leave the house to access your items because they are right there 24/7.
Adding value to your home
- It all adds value to your home when you go to sell as well, rather than just money wasted.
- It’s a good return of investment and will help sell as it’s an added bonus. Storage is number one on buyer’s minds – get back your room or two – whereas a bathroom or kitchen renovation can divide buyers based on taste.
- Property experts suggest a well-executed attic conversion can add up to 20% to your home’s total value.
Why Choose AtticPlus?
- Quality of Work – You deal with the same person from initial quote through to the end of the job, not a subcontractor.
- Customer Service – We are honest and transparent with no nonsense and straight to the point.
- Warranty – You’ll receive a 3-year warranty on storage and skylight products with a 10-year warranty on living spaces.
- Pricing – our pricing is considerably lower than competitors and you’ll get the best price first time. We will also beat any like for like written quote by 5%.
Attic Conversion Cost
An attic conversion cost is just a small price to pay when it comes to adding long-term value to your home.
Explore similar tagged articles