If you’re wanting to change the space in your roof and hoping for a quick turnaround, you’re probably wondering how long does an attic renovation take?
The process is dependent on the type of attic you choose to build and any other underlying factors but, for our most basic attic, it can be all finished within a couple of days.
The Attic Renovation Process
Once our client makes initial contact to start the ball rolling, here is the process we usually follow for attic renovations:
- Quote – We will arrange a time for an onsite inspection within 1 business day of a client contacting us. A written quote is then provided within 2 business days after the site review.
- What happens next – Work starts typically 1 to 2 weeks after the quote is accepted.
- Work completion time varies depending on the type of renovation:
- Essential Storage: Depending on size 1-2 days.
- Dust Proof Storage Rooms: Depending on size 2 – 4 days.
- Attic Rooms: 4 – 6 weeks.
- Attic Conversions: 8 – 12 weeks.
NOTE: Some factors that may impact a job timeframe include weather or an unexpected find, for example – asbestos.
Our team is dedicated to one job at a time, so it is usually continuous work until completed.
Why Choose AtticPlus for your Attic Renovation
- We have a variety of attic solutions for you to choose from including storage and attic room options.
- We offer a 2 year guarantee for all essential and clean storage solutions with a 10 year guarantee for our premium and attic living rooms.
- We offer flexibility for our clients to ensure the project is completed as efficiently as possible but also to make sure your day-to-day living is minimally impacted.
How Long Does an Attic Renovation Take?
Explore similar tagged articles