When you’re having any building work completed on your home, you want to know that you’re in good hands. We know you don’t want to have a bad experience which is why we have put together 3 signs you’ve found a good attic builder. Find out more below or give AtticPlus a call on 1300 502 995 or enquire online here.
3 Signs You’ve Found a Good Attic Builder
When it comes to choosing a builder for your attic, here are 3 steps to consider in the decision process:
- Make sure the builder utilises Fair Trading contractor and tradesperson licenses and check if they have any cautions, penalties or fines issued against them.
- Look for reviews – both positive and negative. (You can check out the reviews for AtticPlus on home page here).
- Ask for previous job references. If possible and applicable, ask to visit a site where a job has been finished if the previous customer is able to show their personal space. This will give you a look and feel of what you can expect on your job.
Questions You Should Ask Before Going Ahead with a Quote
It’s always best to have all the information at hand before proceeding with a quote and build. Here are some questions to keep in mind while discussing the quote with your builder:
- What timeframes are involved in the job?
- What are the current lead times for a job commencement?
- What could cause possible delays?
- What to expect for the impact to the household?
- Who will be working onsite for your property? How is it best to discuss any concerns or questions while work is being completed?
What Are Some Common Complaints?
- Some competitors can be generic with their package options and have a one size fits all approach. This is a negative for many potential clients who need a more flexible approach and the opportunity to be given options that can be mixed and matched to suit their personal vision for their space.
- Some competitors have sales rep who have represented a larger company – this can feel a bit cold and not necessarily personal.
At AtticPlus, we strive to engage with the customer and build a relationship to support the all jobs we undertake – big and small. We tailor our processes to suit the needs of the customer whether it be regarding style, timeframes, availability of access and so on.
Why Choose AtticPlus
We aim to present ourselves as efficient, trustworthy and patient from the get-go. All communication with a client should instil a friendly and efficient manner. From the initial quote stage we do not pressure a customer for a decision and ensure we are always available for any questions or further support.
Contact AtticPlus Today
Explore similar tagged articles